Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer – London and M25 Corridor
£34,000 – £40,000 DOE + Benefits
My client is seeking an ambitious and highly motivated AC & Refrigeration Engineer with a minimum of 1 year’s experience installing commercial refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
You must be competent and confident in your ability to complete work to a high standard and build a good rapport with both colleagues and customers. You will mainly be working in Restaurants, Bars and Office Buildings.
Ideally you would meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience installing refrigeration & air conditioning systems
- F-Gas Cat 1
- CSCS / CITB Skills card
- IPAF & PASMA ( Not Essential as we can provide the training course for this however preferred )
- Full UK driving license
- Good communication skills and work ethic
- Enjoy working as part of a team as well as alone
You will be provided with a fuel card, company van, work phone, PPE and full uniform.
- Overtime available
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Good career development & training provided
- Van, fuel card, phone