Start Date: Immediate
This highly established contractor with over fifty year’s experience is looking for an Accounts Administrator to fit in with their more than experienced staff!
They are looking for a talented professional who wants to join a dynamic company in continuous expansion and develop their careers in the logistics sector.
The ideal candidate would be a person with initiative, always ready for innovation and learning and would like to grow and develop their career, since one of their main objectives is the continuous improvement of their employees.
- Analytical, proactive, autonomous, dynamic, and problem-solving-oriented person
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to work in a demanding environment, with rigor and strict deadlines
- Ability to define and manage priorities
- Capacity for constructive communication and collaboration with other departments
- Demonstrable 2-4 years’ experience in similar departments and functions
- Accounting/Finance degree or full AAT.
- Knowledge of FI and CO modules of SAP
- An ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure.
The main duties of this role will consist of:
Keep accounting books and records, Treasury monitoring, Treasury forecasts, Reconcile financial statements, Preparation of payments to suppliers, Billing management, Management of collection (clients), Monthly / annual accounting closings, Report financial information to HQ, Preparation of information for audits, Fulfilment in time and form of the tax obligations of the company, other tasks inherent to an administration department, Support to Back Office and Warehouse administrative needs.
|Contact Name:||Andrew Coulson|