Location: West Midlands
Start Date: asap
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 + Excellent benefits
Our client, based in the West Midlands, requires an Air Conditioning / AC Service and Maintenance Manager to join their well-established business.
- Manage air conditioning, ventilation & mechanical services, scheduled maintenance, reactive and warranty call services for various clients throughout the UK.
- Client/Account management skills are essential. Liaise effectively at all levels.
- Attend and report on client meetings.
- Provide quotations for service, maintenance, TM44 inspections.
- Procure subcontract labour, materials and ancillary items.
- Create Risk Assessments & Method Statements, raise orders etc.
- Build Sales and drive the department forward.
- Self-motivated, personable and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Prepared to react quickly and effectively in various situations on and off-site.
- Take a proactive role.
- Relevant air conditioning and ventilation qualifications are essential.
- Previous experience within the air conditioning industry and relevant legislation knowledge is essential, with knowledge of major suppliers’ equipment within the market.
- Must be computer literate (Job Logic software knowledge advantage.)
- Electrical and Health & Safety qualifications are preferred but not essential.
- Management experience.
- Candidates will have a proven track record of building strong professional relationships and project management.
- The successful individual should have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Be fully IT conversant and must be competent working with Building Management Systems.
- Candidates should have excellent customer focus.
- A team player is essential.
Qualification / Cards:
Must have knowledge of Air Conditioning & Ventilation
Must have a valid UK driving license – although you will mainly be office based.
|Salary||£35,000 - £45,000 + Excellent benefits|