Location: London area
Start Date: asap
Salary: £35,000.00 to £45,000 per year (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Due to further success and expansion, our client is seeking an Air Conditioning Engineer to join our busy team. Generally, works are in the London area.
The role will include serving a range of clients in the commercial sectors, performing planned and reactive service works and repair on Air Conditioning equipment, previous experience servicing and working on AHU’s would be desirable.
- Effectively diagnose, identify faults and failures with equipment and systems.
- Where possible provide a first-time fix response
- Carry out routine planned preventative maintenance on air conditioning and AHU’s
- Complete all documents associated with reactive & planned preventative maintenance works
- Liaise closely with the client to maintain excellent relationships
- Work in a safe and controlled manner following all necessary internal health & safety processes and client-specific site requirements
- A highly experienced Refrigeration & Air conditioning engineer, with a minimum NVQ Level 2 qualification in Refrigeration & Air conditioning, you will be F-Gas/EN 378 compliant
- An individual who has previously worked with VRV’s, Splits and Chilled water systems
- You will be used to working unsupervised
- A high level of interpersonal skills, building strong relationships with our wide range of clients
- You will be confident in your own ability
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ideally, you will have good electrical competence including the ability to read wiring schematics and test control circuits
- Full Driving licence
- Please note you must be able to achieve a DBS certificate
Competitive salary offered. To be discussed at the interview.
Company Van and mobile phone will be provided.
- Eight hour shift
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Reilly Wood at 01256 817878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application form below.
|Salary||£35k to £45k|