Start Date: asap
My well-established client is looking for an AC Project Manager / AC Contracts Manager / Air Conditioning Contracts manager.
- Whilst the business has secured A/C work for a period, the role involves the candidate securing future work and expanding our current network of clients including growing the A/C department workforce as required
- Order A/C equipment necessary for project work
- Ensure that an adequate workforce is available to enable the completion of contracts schedule of work
- Provide technical support
- Hold regular review meetings and review labour requirements with upper management
- Ensure all personnel recruitment and induction procedures are completed to ensure compliance with relevant legislation i.e. Health & Safety at work
- Maintain contractual records and documentation, such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal
- Provide the client with appropriate documentation (i.e. Risk Assessments and Methods Statements) as and when required
- Ensure training needs are identified (i.e. training matrix) and, in conjunction with upper management, arrange for personnel to attend such courses as are necessary.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be organised and able to prioritize and busy workload and motivated enough to work alone when required.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work including client management.
- Prepare clear and concise reports