Location: Portsmouth, London and Home Counties
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: Up to £55k DOE
Our client, an established HVAC and refrigeration installation and servicing company operating near Waterlooville, Hampshire, requires an AC Engineer to join their team.
Due to continued expansion, they require a reliable, professional Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer to service our growing client base across London and the home counties.
The ideal candidate needs to be knowledgeable, motivated with a can-do attitude. And, have excellent communications skills to help the company build long-lasting relationships with our customers.
The ability to think clearly under pressure and, work to tight deadlines is also an essential attribute.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Current F-Gas qualification & ACRIB Skill card
- NVQ Level 2 qualified as a minimum
- Extensive experience working on major OEM A/C brands, including Daikin, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, etc
- Good experience with refrigeration systems
- Good mechanical & electrical knowledge
- Demonstrable knowledge of safe working practices
- Ability to produce well-written visit reports
- Clean UK driving licence
Desirable Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Water chiller experience
- Air Source Heat Pump experience
- Formal electrical qualification
- £45k – £50k salary depending on experience, inclusive of travel
- 20 days paid holiday per annum plus public holidays
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Mobile phone and tablet
- Company uniform
- Inconvenience payment for overnight stays away from home
In this role, you are responsible for the installation, service, maintenance and commissioning of split, multi-split, VRV/VRF systems, refrigeration units and AHU’s at client’s sites.
You will also be required to cover reactive call-outs in your area from time to time, including diagnosis and same-day repair of our customer systems wherever possible.
|Salary||Up to £55k DOE|