Structural Revit Technician (Permanent Position)
Our client is providing the highest quality Civil & Structural consultancy service to
their clients in the UK, across all market sectors including both public and commercial
Due to their increasing workload and expanding client base they are currently seeking
a Structural Revit Technician to join their team in their Yorkshire office. The successful candidate:-
should be able to demonstrate a proven ability to coordinate projects and
communicate effectively with design team members and be technically competent
with the modelling and draughting of structures to current design standards.
· A demonstration of relevant structural Revit experience.
· Ability to deliver projects through to completion, and work within a multidisciplinary
· Sound technical skills and willingness to learn.
· Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
· Software experience in AutoCAD and Revit is essential.
Skills and Abilities
· Ability to communicate in a clear and concise way with colleagues and clients.
· Must hold a valid driving licence.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
Very competitive salary and package offered.
please send your CV to Mark Knight @ Robert Hurst Group Ltd email@example.com
|Contact Name:||Mark Knight|