Refrigeration Service Engineer – East Anglia
My clients are leaders within the Refrigeration Industry and looking for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer who has knowledge of Ammonia.
Your duties will include:
- Service and maintaining client’s refrigeration equipment on a site-to-site basis.
- Planned preventative maintenance visits to various sites to ensure the client’s equipment is functioning safely as per design.
- Suggesting options for improving and on saving energy.
- Breakdown calls.
- Identifying breakdowns of refrigerants.
- Day to day management of sub-contractors.
- F-Gas refrigerant handling qualification
- Experience with Ammonia
- Experience within the Refrigeration field.
- Experience of Refrigeration control systems RDM, Telstar etc.
- Full valid UK Driving License
Salary is negotiable depending on experience + great benefits.
|Contact Name:||Michaela Samet|