A regional mixed use main contractor in Bromley are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with a strong background in the industry and who’s looking for a new challenge to work on new build residential, commercial and mixed use projects.
This established main contractor, who have worked across London and the South East for over 10 years, are proud of their strong staff retention, which demonstrates their great company culture, and are specialists in their area, run by a team of experts with a passion for the industry.
As Quantity Surveyor, you will work within a forward-thinking and dynamic team who are a key component of the company’s success, whilst gaining experience working on various projects.
You will be the ideal Quantity Surveyor for the role if you have a UK driving license, can start ASAP and have experience with new build projects.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You should have experience within residential, commercial, or mixed use sectors.
- You must be degree qualified in a relevant area.
- You should have previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- You must have experience working on new builds
- You must be personable, articulate and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £50000
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive pension
|Salary/Rates||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||James Stafford|