My client is recruiting a Senior Ductwork Project Manager on a permanent basis.
Tier 1, 2, project levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a progressive Project Manager looking to work for a Tier One Ductwork Ventilation Contractor.
Working in partnership with some of the biggest and best-known UK’s and International construction companies. Working on major prestige flagship construction projects.
Projects are predominantly in the London and surrounding areas. On occasions, there may be a need to consolidate resources on major projects further afield.
Strategizing with the senior construction management and Director level, on project planning, From initial client meetings and pre-construction, to delivery, commissioning and handover.
• Manage the project from order to final completion on site
• Oversee costs of labour, procurement and delivery, ensuring regular communication to the Contracts manager and minimising costs
• Liaise and communicate with Estimating, Procurement, Purchasing, the workshop, and fitters to ensure smooth operation of Contracts
• Responsible for Client liaison from confirmation of the order to completion and manage subcontractors including providing information for the internal
• resource/outsourced draughting company and for fitters providing information and materials necessary for the project
• Ensure Health & Safety compliance on sites including informing management and the health and safety consultant. • Experience managing multiple projects within the HVAC industry
• Experience with Ducting, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and extraction desirable • Held a similar position within the industry
Please forward cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Ductwork, HVAC, Mechanical|