CAD / CAM Programmer – Croydon, South London
CAD / CAM Programmer – Sheet Metal Fabrication required. Our client are a well-estabilished Sheet Metal and Ductwork Fabricator based in the Croydon area.
The successful CAD / CAM Programmer Engineer will have a proven background in the Sheet Metal and Ideally Ductwork Fabrication industry. Must have experience of Programming and setting Plasma cutting machines and be proficient in the use of Radan and Solidworks software.
CAD / CAM Programmer – Sheet Metal Fabrication Position Overview
- Design and Development of drawings using Solidworks
- Offline programming through the use of Radan software for Punch / Press & Laser Cutting machinery
- Liaising with the workshop team to ensure programs are understood
- Resolving technical issues with drawings and manufacturing capabilities
- Identifying continuous improvements methods to increase efficiency
CAD / CAM Programmer – Sheet Metal Fabrication Position Requirements
- Previous experience ideally in a Ductwork or Sheet Metal Fabrication industry
- Proficient in the use of Solidworks
- Experience of Radan desirable
- Flexible approach to the workload
- BySoft Laser Programming software desirable
- Based in a commutable distance of Croydon
CAD / CAM Programmer – Sheet Metal Fabrication Position Remuneration
Robert Hurst Group Ltd are a technical recruitment agency.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn – Search Robert Hurst Group Ltd Recruitment.